Need an affordable source of capital for your small-to-medium size business? Our experienced team of lenders has the knowledge and expertise to create the right plan for your financial success. National Bank of California is an active SBA lender working jointly with the U.S. Small Business Administration (“SBA”) since the Bank’s inception in 1982.
More Advantages of our SBA Loan Program:
- Fast response—your loan approval and funding is fast and efficient. We know and understand the needs of today’s businessperson and you won’t find us wasting your time or money.
- Long-term financing.
- SBA term loans for business purposes for 7 to 10 years.
- SBA term loans for first or second trust deed real estate loans up to 25 years.
- All loans are fully amortized with no balloon payments.
You can use your SBA loan in many ways to help your business grow and prosper.
Loans for Owner / User Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Include:
- Construction and Permanent Financing Combination
- Acquisition and Expansion
- Improvements and Renovations, including Earthquake
Loans for Business purposes include:
- Equipment Acquisition
- Business Acquisition
- Inventory Acquisition
- Working Capital / Accounts Payable
- Debt Refinancing
- Pre-Export Cost
We’ll guide you through every step of the SBA loan process, answer your questions and assist you to successfully complete the application process…so you can focus your energies on running your business.
Please call to ask one of our business banking specialists about obtaining an SBA Loan tailored for your specific needs.