Sunday, May 19, 2013
Executive Management's Letter
Luxury Expenditure Policy
Checking / Savings Accounts
Business, Professional, and Developer Loans
Bankers committed to service.
Working hard for you.
Supporting your business and personal goals.
News and announcements...
Los Angeles, Calif., February 8, 2013
Sale of Glendale Regional Office Completed
- The Bank transaction selling the Bank's Glendale Regional Office was completed in February 8, 2013.
Los Angeles, Calif., January 28, 2013
Grandpoint Capital, Inc., and NCAL Bancorp Terminate Definitive Agreement to Merge
- Grandpoint Capital, Inc., and NCAL Bancorp (OTCBB:NCAL), the parent company of National Bank of California, announced today that they have terminated the definitive agreement under which Grandpoint Capital would have acquired NCAL Bancorp and National Bank of California would have become a wholly owned subsidiary of Grandpoint Capital.
Los Angeles, Calif., November 29, 2012
National Bank of California and Manufacturers Bank Announce Agreement for Sale of Deposits and Branch Facility of Glendale Regional Office To Manufacturers Bank
- National Bank of California, the wholly owned subsidiary of NCAL Bancorp (OTCBB: NCAL) (“NCAL”) and Manufacturers Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation jointly announced today that they have entered into a purchase and assumption agreement to transfer the deposits and branch facility of NCAL’s full service branch office in Glendale, California to Manufacturers Bank. Under the terms of the agreement, Manufacturers Bank will assume substantially all of the deposits and purchase certain assets associated with the Glendale Regional Office. The loans of the branch office are not included in the transaction. As of October 31, 2012 deposits at this branch totaled approximately $12.2 million.
Los Angeles, Calif., September 5, 2012
NCAL Bancorp Announces Shareholder Approval of Transaction with Grandpoint Capital
- NCAL Bancorp (OTCBB: NCAL) announced that at its annual meeting of shareholders held on August 31, 2012, its shareholders approved the principal terms of the merger of NCAL Bancorp with and into Grandpoint Capital, Inc., pursuant to which NCAL Bancorp’s banking subsidiary, National Bank of California, will become a subsidiary of Grandpoint Capital and the shareholders of NCAL Bancorp will receive cash for their shares. Approximately 75.1% of NCAL Bancorp’s outstanding common stock voted in favor of the merger.
Los Angeles, Calif., June 11, 2012
Grandpoint Capital, Inc., and NCAL Bancorp Sign Definitive Agreement to Merge
- Grandpoint Capital, Inc., the parent company of Grandpoint Bank, and NCAL Bancorp (OTCBB: NCAL), the parent company of National Bank of California, jointly announced today that they have entered into a definitive agreement to merge. Under the terms of the agreement, Grandpoint Capital will acquire NCAL Bancorp and National Bank of California will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Grandpoint Capital.
National Bank of California Completes Sale of Westlake Village Regional Office to California Republic Bank
National Bank of California and California Republic Bank Announce Agreement for Sale of Westlake Village Branch to California Republic Bank
- National Bank of California, the wholly owned subsidiary of NCAL Bancorp (OTCBB: NCAL) ("NCAL"), and California Republic Bank (OTCBB: CRPB) ("CRB") jointly announced today that they have entered into a purchase and assumption agreement to transfer NCAL's full service branch office in Westlake Village, California to CRB.
June 2011 - National Bank of California Appoints New President/CEO and Executive Vice President/COO...
- National Bank of California (OTCBB: NCAL) has appointed two veteran bankers, Henry P. Homsher and Peter Koos, to the positions of President/Chief Executive Officer and Executive Vice President/Chief Operating officer, respectively. Homsher will serve on the Bank's Board of Directors as well.
NATIONAL BANK of California - A tribute to our bank's co-founder...
- A good friend. A talented and hard-working business colleague. A caring member of the community. Barry W. Uzel was all of these and more.
July 2008 - Barry W. Uzel recently interviewed by The Wall Street Transcript!
- NCAL Bancorp (NCAL) recent interview with The Wall Street Transcript.
June 2008 - NATIONAL BANK of California named a national top performer by ICBA!
- National 'Top 20' Ranking Credits the Bank's Efficiency.
NATIONAL BANK of California named a national top performer by ICBA!
- NATIONAL BANK of California was recognized for posting one of the 20 best year-end earnings performances in 2006.
Added security for MasterCard Debit Card and MasterCard Business Debit Card internet transactions.
- Introducing MasterCard SecureCode a new online security service to guard you against unauthorized use of your MasterCard debit card while shopping online at participating merchants.
We're Taking Internet Security to a Higher Level!
- New advances in Internet Banking products and services are introduced every day and we try to ensure we always have the most sophisticated financial tools available for our Internet-savvy customers.
Remote Deposit Solution for business customers is here.
- Our Check 21-authorized program uses digital image technology to transport check data—for more efficiency and quicker access to money.
Our most recent SBA rankings once again make us one of the top SBA bank lenders in California
- we provide fast and efficient response on real estate and business purpose SBA loans.
Notice of expiration of the temporary full FDIC deposit insurance coverage for noninterest-bearing transaction accounts
Personal Online Banking and Bill Pay
Remote Deposit Demo
MasterCard Debit Card and Business Debit Card SecureCode
Sign up and Login
©Copyright 2005 - 2011 NATIONAL BANK of California. All Rights Reserved.