As one of California’s leading SBA bank lenders, we have the knowledge to quickly deliver an affordable source of capital for your small to medium-sized business. And with National Bank of California’s SBA Preferred Lender Program status, we can approve most SBA loans ourselves . . . in the shortest time possible. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
More Advantages of our SBA Loan Program:
- Fast response—your loan approval and funding is fast and efficient. We know and understand the needs of today’s businessperson and you won’t find us wasting your time or money.
- Long-term financing.
- SBA term loans for business purposes for 7 to 10 years.
- SBA term loans for first or second trust deed real estate loans up to 25 years.
- All loans are fully amortized with no balloon payments.
You can use your SBA loan in many ways to help your business grow and prosper.
Loans for Owner / User Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Include:
- Construction and Permanent Financing Combination
- Acquisition and Expansion
- Improvements and Renovations, including Earthquake
Loans for Business purposes include:
- Equipment Acquisition
- Business Acquisition
- Inventory Acquisition
- Working Capital / Accounts Payable
- Debt Refinancing
- Pre-Export Cost
We’ll guide you through every step of the SBA loan process so that your loan can be funded in as little as 30-45 days after you complete an application.
Please call to ask one of our business banking specialists about obtaining an SBA Loan tailored for your specific needs.