In a fast-paced business environment, you need to efficiently handle your working capital. At National Bank of California, you’ll have control of your money so you can take care of business.
Our Cash Management System Allows You to:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay loans and taxes
- Find out which checks and deposits have cleared, or are about to clear
- Issue wire transfer instructions
- Make bill payments
- Stop payments on checks
- Order currency
- Make check deposits from your office
- Speed up the collection of funds
- Get the latest products and interest rate information
- Easily reconcile your accounts and download data to your accounting system—without entering the data twice
- Bill customers or pay vendors electronically using the ACH network
- Make informed business decisions
Internet Cash Management
For our business banking customers, Internet Cash Management is a 24-hour access, secure system that serves as a powerful financial tool for your business. With the ease of your desktop and the Internet, you have access to the financial information you need to make critical business decisions—any time of the day or night.
Intuitive menus make it easy for you to format and transmit requests directly to our system from your PC. And with Internet Cash Management’s many security features and data encryption capability, you can be sure your critical financial information is safe.
Click here to ask one of our business banking specialists about Cash Management services tailored for your company. Or to sign-up for cash management now, please call (323) 655-6001, x888.